I went to an event last weekend called “Unite and Excite”. It is an event Stampin’ Up holds for demonstrators to connect with other demonstrators and learn a few things while having a lot of fun. The day after this event, my upline hosted a stamping retreat. I had such a great weekend! I learned a lot and got a lot of new project ideas.
As with any stamping event, there was a swap! Here is the card I made for the swap. I got a lot of great swaps in exchange!
Here are the steps to make this card:
- Attach a piece of DSP measuring 4” x 5-1/4” to Whisper White card base with snail.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock with second smallest Deco Label Framelit.
- Stamp star with gold metallic Encore ink. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and emboss with heat tool. Cut out star with Framelit.
- Stamp “Season’s Greetings” in Cherry Cobbler ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 3-1/4“ x 3/4”. Mat with a piece of gold foil paper measuring 3-1/2” x 1”. Use Tombow to attach whisper white piece to gold foil. Use Tombow to attach to gold star. Attach to Deco Label with Dimensionals.
- Layer ribbon with sequin trim and attach to back of Deco Label with glue dots.
- Attach Deco Label to card base with Dimensionals.
And here are the supplies I used to create this card: