Let’s make some birthday cards together!!
I am hosting a birthday card class at my house on Feb. 27 from 2-4, but if you can’t make it or live outside of Oklahoma City, I have an online option too!
Join me on February 27 at my home from 2-4 to make 4 birthday cards and 1 birthday gift card holder. The cost to attend is $15.
I will be making YouTube video tutorials on how to create the projects from this birthday card class. If you would like to order the kit to make all of the projects at home on your own schedule, the cost is $15 including shipping.
The Whole Shebang Option:
This option is available to anyone whether you can attend in-person or online. You will get all of the supplies to make the 4 birthday cards and 1 birthday gift card holder, PLUS you will receive all of the following items as well: Cottage Greetings Stamp Set (clear mount), Honeycomb Embellishments, Pool Party Ink, Watermelon Wonder Ink, Mossy Meadow Ink, Archival Black Ink, 1 Blender Pen, AND the new Party Pants Sale-a-bration set (Wood or Clear)! If you already have any of these items, you can swap them out for another product of equal value. The cost of this option is $55.
Please signup and pay by February 21 so I can make sure to have enough supplies for everyone!
Click Here to Sign Up
Love is in Bloom! Join me for my Love Blossoms online class and create 3 cards and 2 3-D treat projects from the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule!
WHAT YOU GET:
- The new Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer Stamp Set from the new 2016 Ocassions Catalog
- Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit
- Paper and accessories to create all 5 projects
- Private access to exclusive video tutorials where I will walk you through putting each project together
- PDF instructions on how to complete each project, including measurements so you can fully duplicate each project with your own supplies
- Opportunity to win one of many door prizes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clear blocks (suggested size blocks: a, c, g, h)
- Tear ‘n Tape or Sticky Strip (or other strong adhesive)
- Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Garden Green Ink Pads
** If you need any of these or any other additional supplies, let me know and I can add them to your class kit. If the total of the items I add on to your class kit totals at least $20 before tax and shipping, you will also receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item! **
COST AND TIMELINE
- The cost of the class is $40, and includes shipping
- I prefer payment via my paypal link ( https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7UT82TV9GV8M2 ), however, if you are unable or don’t like using paypal, please contact me and we can arrange an alternative payment method.
- Class is only available in the US. If you are outside the US and want to take my class, please contact me and we can see if we can work something out on a case-by-case basis. Shipping to countries outside of the US is sometime complicated.
- Orders and payments must be recieved by 11pm central time on January 17, 2016
- I will order all stamp sets and supplies on January 18 and will start sending out kits via priority mail by January 26.
- Access to video tutorials will be available for a minimum of 1 year. You will receive login info on how to access the tutorials in your kit.
Here are photos of the stamp set and embellishment kit you will receive with this class
You can signup by simply clicking the paypal link above and checking out that way. OR you can fill out the form here: https://stampwithstephanie.wufoo.com/forms/love-blossoms-online-stampin-up-class/
Feel free to message me with any questions! I hope you will join in on the fun!