If you love Stampin’ Up! and/or have a wish list a mile long, then becoming a demonstrator might be the perfect opportunity for you! Whether you want to sign up just for the discount, you want to build your own creative business, or anything in between, I’d love to have you as part of my team!
Benefits of Being a Demonstrator
- As a demonstrator, you’ll immediately begin to receive a 20 percent discount on your purchases. Plus, if you meet certain sales requirements you’ll get even more!
- You’ll love the flexibility of setting your own hours and working from home. It provides income and you are your own boss.
- You’ll be supported by creative and business resources such as
- Access to a special Facebook group for my team
- Monthly workshop and project ideas exclusively for my team members
- A quarterly magazine filled with project ideas and business training.
- A demonstrator website filled with training and information for your business.
- Stampin’ Connection, a community for demonstrators to talk shop and share project ideas.
- A Demonstrator Business Web Services website where your customers can see the products and classes you have to offer and even place orders with you.
- Be the first to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products.
- As a new demonstrator, you’re eligible for the Quick Start program where you can earn free products.
- Attend Stampin’ Up! events, where you can stamp, learn, and have a blast!
There is absolutely nothing to lose. If you are considering becoming a demonstrator, it’s worth giving a try. The starter kit on it’s own is well wortht he price – $99 for $125 or product you pick out. If you try it and decide you don’t like being a demonstrator, you are not required to purchase or sell anything outside of your starter kit.
CLICK HERE to sign up!
Need more info? Contact me, or see the FAQs below.
FAQs about Being a Demonstrator
1. What are the minimum sales requirements?
You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up!® workshop!
Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still
receive your 20 percent discount and
2. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run
their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or
collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum.
3. Can I be my own hostess?
Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator,
receiving your instant income and commission.
4. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
The Starter Kit is only $99, and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materials you need to run your business (valued at $65).
5. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates
(5 – 20 percent of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (2 – 6.5 percent of your recruits’ sales).
6. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s
sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
7. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect?
Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run
every aspect of your business, including a monthly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator
Support agents, a demonstrator – only website, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, a training DVD, the Demonstrator Manual, and a Product Guide.
8. Is Stampin’ Up! a well – known, respected company?
Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling rubber stamps and paper – crafting supplies. In that time, not
only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators
and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the
reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
9. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit?
You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders.
However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.